Veterans Legal Support Center & Clinic
Resources for Veterans Attorneys
Department of Veterans Affairs Regional Office
VA claims adjudication largely takes place at one of the 58 VA regional offices throughout the country. Most claims in Illinois are processed at the regional office in Chicago. » Learn more about the Chicago Regional Office
Cook County Veterans Treatment Courts
Veterans Treatment Court is a voluntary program designed to help eligible veterans of the United States military that have become involved in the criminal justice system. Veterans Treatment Courts are currently operating in Cook, Lake, and Will Counties.
The Veterans Legal Support Center & Clinic is not alone in its efforts to train future attorneys and provide our veterans with the benefits and legal assistance to which they are entitled. Please explore some of the following links to organizations dedicated to assisting our veterans.
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs
- Commission on Professionalism of the Illinois Supreme Court
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago
- Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum