Office of Financial Aid
The John Marshall Law School is committed to helping all students find the financial resources necessary to succeed in law school. A variety of loans and scholarships are available to work toward that goal. Merit scholarships are awarded to entering students on the basis of academic achievement, undergraduate course work, and Law School Admission Test scores. Scholarships are handled by Melissa Hansen in the Admission Office at 312.427.2737 ext. 403. All eligible students may apply for student loans, but must first complete the John Marshall Institutional Form and FAFSA.
Admitted Student Information
Current Student Information
- Currently Enrolled Student Financial Aid Application Procedures
- Current Student Loan Instructions
- Scholarship Information
- Budget Increase Request (Bar Exam/Computer)
- Budget Increase Request (Childcare)
- Budget Increase Request (Medical/Dental)
- Budget Increase Request (Study Abroad)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP)
- Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Literacy Outreach Program (for graduates): All time slots for this program are currently filled.
- Graduate Exit Counseling Sessions: All time slots for this program are currently filled.
- Mandatory Student Entrance Counseling Sessions
Our office is located on the first floor across from the Office of Admission. Please feel free to stop by, email, or call us.
John Marshall Law School financial aid code: G01698
Holiday Office Hours
Mon - Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (November 25 - January 17)
Regular Office Hours
Mon - Thurs: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Our office handles educational loans and loan processing. We do not create refund checks nor does our office handle the billing process. Please contact Student Accounts for these issues at 312.427.2737 ext. 408 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Their office is located in the CBA Building, 15th floor.