Academic Services (Registrar)
Requesting a Transcript
Current students can print a free, unofficial copy of their transcripts on eCommons, through Student Planning. To print a copy:
- Access Student Planning and select Unofficial Transcript
- Select Print or download a PDF version
If you would like an official or unofficial copy of your transcript on John Marshall paper, you may request it in online, in person, or by mail. Transcripts take 1-2 business days to process from the date payment is received and all authorizations are approved, unless FedEx service is purchased.
Please note: Transfer applicants, who are sending their transcript to LSAC, should be aware that LSAC does not forward letters to schools, only transcripts. If you need letters of good standing to be mailed directly to the school you are wanting to transfer to please email Brenda Dahlstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and complete address to the school you wish to have a letter sent to. There is a $5 fee for each letter of good standing when it is for transfer purposes.
Request Your Transcript Online
John Marshall has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders via the Internet through a secured site. TranscriptsPlus will facilitate your request for up to five different addresses per order. Benefits include:
- Eliminate the need to come to the law school to make the request;
- Allow you to complete request on-line with payment by credit card or remit payment by mail;
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records as required by law; (Note: Your transcript is not accepted until the authorization form is received.)
- Provide you with email or fax communication while your order is being processed;
- Allow you to submit your request any time day or night;
- Allow you to track your order over the web.
Request Your Transcript in Person
Please visit the Academic Services Office in Room 301 to request your transcript in person; however, we are unable to offer immediate transcript services. You can pay with cash or check when ordering in person.